Delivery and Returns
My Handmade Jewellery products are shipped from the UK using Royal Mail Tracked and Signed services. We offer FREE shipping on all orders to UK customers.
Orders received before 2pm Mondays to Fridays are normally packed and given to Royal Mail the same day. Special orders, including ring sizes and engraved items, may take up to 7 days to complete your order ready to post to you.
We will let you know when your order has been posted to you. If the delivery address is within the UK, your order should normally be received within 4 working days from the date of posting, and within 10 working days if the delivery address is outside the UK.
The time to complete your order depends on the number and type of products you purchase. If they are ex-stock items, your order will be processed and sent in the same timescale as for our retail customers.
For made-to-order items and special requests, please contact us first so we can give you an estimated timescale for your order.
Cost of delivery
United Kingdom: Free
Europe: £12.99 per order. Free postage on orders over £250.
Other Countries: £15.99 per order.
Please note that outside of Europe, your Country may apply an import duty tariff which you will have to pay yourself.
RETURNS OF FAULTY ITEMS
At My Handmade Jewellery, we inspect every item before it is sent out to our customers. However, if you feel that your item is faulty or damaged in any way then please contact us by email at email@example.com within 30 days so we can offer you the option to refund or exchange the item.
A refund or exchange will not be possible if:
1. You have not contacted My Handmade Jewellery by email at myhandmadejewellery.co.uk within 30 days of receiving the item.
2. Upon return and inspection the item is not in its original condition or shows signs that it has been used or damaged after you received the item. In this case a partial refund may be offered but this is at the sole discretion of My Handmade Jewellery.
3. Items that have been customised, including engraving and special ring sizing, are not eligible for a refund or exchange unless they are found to be faulty.
Our UK retail customers are covered by the UK Consumer Contracts Regulations of 2013 and may return an item or items for a refund within 14 days of receiving it, providing:
1. You contact My Handmade Jewellery by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the item.
2. You return the item(s) by post to us at 24ct Limited, 176 Infirmary Road Sheffield S6 3DH within 14 days of notifying us of your decision to return the item(s).
3. You are responsible for paying the cost of returning the item(s). We strongly recommend that you return items by a signed postal service so you have proof of returning the item to us.
4. You return the item(s) unused and in the original state you received them, including in the original packaging so that we are able to resell the item(s).
Please note that for hygiene reasons, earrings are not eligible for a refund unless they are faulty or damaged when you receive them.
Any customised items, including specially sized rings and engraved products, are not eligible for a refund as we are unable to resell them.